Piedmont Anti-Racism and Diversity Committee - PADC
Please make your donation and become a member of PADC today! It’s a thoughtful group of diverse Piedmonters working together to promote and practice inclusiveness, foster an appreciation of differences, and raise global awareness within Piedmont and beyond. All the money you donate to PADC goes to the community and schools in the form of teacher, staff or student grants for projects, curricula and materials that support diversity and inclusion in Piedmont schools.
Last year, your donations brought to Piedmont approximately $8,000 in grants and programs, such as:
- Student Leadership Workshop: Restorative Justice Training – PHS & MHS ($2,600.00)
- Student-Led “Unity in Community” Diversity Awareness Festival: K-12 ($1,000)
- Diversity Awareness Committee at PHS/MHS/PMS Diversity Day ($600)
- Tri-elementary school Library Collection: Social Justice and Gender Identity Inclusion ($600)
- “Readmont” – One City, One Book – community wide reading and sharing of a book; (2018 book is about North Korea) ($500)
- We are Piedmont, 3rd year. PHS AP Art & Piedmont City Photography Project ($450)
- Diversity Mural at PHS ($400)
- Mural for TK/Kindergarten Yard at Havens Elementary School ($400)
- PMS Tolerance Mural by Safe Space Club (co-fund with PAINTS) ($350) PMS after school Art Circle (co-fund with PAINTS) ($350)
- Olympic Day – tri-school 5th graders ($120)
- Let’s Talk Building an Inclusive Piedmont Through Deliberative Dialogue, February 2018 ($5,000)
To learn more, visit us at www.padc.info and like us on Facebook (@PADC94611)
PADC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your generous contribution is tax-deductible.