Annual Millenium Fundraiser
These past twelve months, we have realized more than ever how much we value the Millennium High School community and all it offers our children.
Sadly, for the second year in a row, there will be no Student Dinner and Parent Club Auction, an event that fosters community and raises money for Millenium.
You can still help our students, teachers, and school programs by giving a donation.
The money raised goes to:
- New funding to support Distance Learning for MHS teachers and staff
- Helping our students attend events such as the beloved retreat at Camp Augusta
- Funding to support student mental health and support for all students
- Faculty / Admin appreciation programs (Holidays, End of Year recognition)
- Classroom materials/tech - (may include any Covid specific equipment needs that may arise)
- Recognizing our Seniors at Graduation with special events and gifts, etc.
Help us reach our 2021 goal of $15,000.
This amount is just $272 per family.
We know that this might not be in your budget and that giving any amount might not be an option.
This has been a tough year for many and we honor and respect that.
For those who are able to give, please consider giving as much as you can
so that we can still reach our goal.
We love the teachers and the Millenium staff.
We like being a part of a small community and a school that supports all styles of learning.
So many reasons to give!
Thank you for considering a donation. We hope to see you at school soon!