Havens Dads Club
Please join the Havens Dads Club (HDC) today!
HDC is a group of Havens dads excited to volunteer and improve our kids' school experience. We work closely with both Havens and HPC to identify meaningful ways to focus our efforts at the school.
HDC is a volunteer, fundraising, and social group, all rolled up in one! See below to get a sense of our activities and programming:
- HDC Member Meetings. Let's gather to meet each other, brainstorm ideas, and hear directly from different parts of the Havens community.
- HDC Welcome BBQ. Meet HDC members both old and new at this fun mixer.
- 12th Annual Havens Poker Night. Our main event where we go all in for the kids! Over a decade ago, HDC launched this Piedmont tradition of playing cards, hanging out, and raising money for a great cause. We've since delivered Chromebooks for classrooms and staff, professional development, playground equipment, and infrastructure improvements.
- Spring Swing. Come out for a festive Spring celebration where we can bring the kids and enjoy some great food and music.
- Monthly Happy Hours. Come join us at the Kona Club (or the occasional Zachary's run) to catch up and hang out.
We look forward to having you join our growing community of Havens dads. To get on our list, please add this to your Piedmont Store Cart AND sign up here.
Thanks and see you soon!
Roger Tsai, President
Dave McMurtry, Treasurer
Mark Cameron and Francis Hoang, Co-VP of Operations