Millennium High School (MHS) Parents' Club
The Millennium High School Parents’ Club
All parents and guardians of students attending Millennium High School are members and part of the Parents’ Club! Everyone is invited to get involved! Membership to the MHS Parents’ Club is free!
We invite MHS parents and supporters to make a donation to the MHS Parents' Club.
All contributions will be included in the MHS Parents' Club’s Annual Fund Drive for the 2022-2023 School Year. Donations will be used to support events for our whole school community listed on this page. Contributions of all sizes are appreciated. Everyone is encouraged to give any amount you would like.
Donations can be made on this website or by check mailed to the Parents’ Club at the MHS Main Office.
The MHS Parents’ Club was founded in 2005 and is an independent nonprofit organization with the purpose to:
- Enrich the community and educational programs at Millennium High School;
- Support and advance the school’s opportunities through raising funds;
- Build a welcoming and inclusive parent community where everyone can learn, share, work together to celebrate and support our students, teachers and staff.
Donations Support all MHS Parents' Club Activities and Events.
The Parents’ Club supports Millennium High School’s unique community by helping to build programs and support needs not funded through PUSD. We plan events, provide parent volunteers, and raise funds to support:
- Events for Students – ASB Student-Led Events, Sailing Trip (Oct. 14), Career Day, Grad Events and more
- Events for Parents – Fall Parent Meetup (Nov. 9), Speaker Events, Winter Parent Meetup (Jan. 25), Spring Parent Meetup (March 29), New Families Meetup (May 24)
- Events for Teachers and Staff – Appreciation Celebrations with the Fall Event (October 27), Holiday Event (December 20), Valentine’s Day Event (February 14), and School Year-End Event (May 26)
- Events for Families, Teachers and Staff - MHS A’s Game Gathering (Aug. 18) and more
Parents are also encouraged to donate funds to support gifts for the MHS Teachers and Staff during the Winter Holidays in December and the School Year-End in May. To make a donation for gifts to MHS Teachers and Staff.
MHS Parents’ Club Monthly Meetings
All parents are encouraged to attend! The MHS Parents’ Club Board of Directors meet on a monthly basis.
7:00 – 7:30pm: General Meeting for All Parents with announcements from Principal Shannon Fierro and the Patents’ Club Board. You can ask Ms. Fierro your questions! Find out what’s happening at our school, meet other parents, and help build our community.
7:30 – 8:00pm: Business Meeting for the Board of Directors to discuss board actions.
To learn more and for the Zoom meeting link, please visit the MHS Calendar at https://www.piedmont.k12.ca.us/mhs/calendar
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing Address: MHS Parents’ Club c/o MHS, 760 Magnolia Ave, Piedmont, CA 94611
MHS Parents’ Club is an Independent Nonprofit 501(c)(3) Organization with the Federal Tax ID # 94-3311807. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Note about PEF's Student Directory
Piedmont Education Foundation creates a Student Directory with information about all PUSD students and families. To learn more and see a copy of the printed Directory, please visit the MHS main office. If you would like a printed copy, please purchase one through this site or send an email to the Parents' Club so that we may order one for you.