PRAISE: Piedmonters for Resources, Advocacy, & Information in Special Education
Regular price $0.00
PRAISE supports all students by promoting neurodiversity and inclusion in our schools. We advocate for students with learning differences and disabilities, provide funding for teacher training and programs and organize parent support groups and professional speaker series.
Your generous donations to PRAISE helped support the following programs last year:
- Specialized digital subscriptions & teaching tools
- Social/emotional learning curriculum
- Supportive math curriculum tools
- Supports for the Counselling Enriched Learning Center (CELC)
- Neurodiversity Speaker Series
- Parent support & events for families of children with special needs
Your donation makes it possible for us to continue these and other amazing programs, and to offer teacher grants through the next school year. Neurodiversity and differentiated learning benefits all of our students! Thank you for your support.
PRAISE is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your generous contribution is tax-deductible.
Friend us on Facebook @ Piedmont PRAISE!