PRAISE: Students with Learning Differences & Special Education
PRAISE: Piedmonters for Resources, Advocacy, & Information in Special Education
PRAISE supports all students by promoting neurodiversity and inclusion in our schools. We advocate for students with learning differences and disabilities, provide funding for teacher training and programs and organize parent support groups and professional speaker series.
Your generous donations to PRAISE helped support the following programs last year:
- The Wellness Center: counseling and medical care for secondary school students
- Differentiation Specialist: training for classroom teachers to accommodate a range of learning styles
- Specialized digital subscriptions & teaching tools
- Inclusive lunch / social-skills group
- Neurodiversity Speaker Series: Learning Differences & Anxiety; IEP Workshop
- “Positive Parenting” presentation by Austin Lambe, PUSD behavioral analyst
- Parent support groups & new family orientation
Your donation makes it possible for us to continue these and other amazing programs, and to offer teacher grants through the next school year. Neurodiversity and differentiated learning benefits all of our students! Thank you for your support.
PRAISE is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your generous contribution is tax-deductible.
Visit our website at piedmontpraise.org and friend us on Facebook @ Piedmont PRAISE!